REALTOR® and REALTORS® are trademarks controlled in Canada by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify licensed real estate practitioners who are members of CREA.
Please do not contact any email or other electronic address linked to from this website with unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
The information on this site is for informational purposes only. REM Real Estate Magazine (“REM”) assumes no liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Certain links on this website may take you to other websites. REM provides these links only as a convenience and not as an endorsement by REM. These linked sites are not under the control of REM. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against any harmful or destructive elements. REM is not responsible for the content of any such linked sites or any other web page that is not part of REM’s website. Unless otherwise expressly provided, REM makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked site or the information, products or services appearing thereon. Accordingly, you agree that REM will not be responsible or liable in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in any site linked from this website.
User Conduct Policy
REM invites you to comment on real estate issues in our comments section. We love to hear from you, but we do ask that you respect our guidelines. This is a moderated site, and REM reserves the right to refuse or delete any comment.
Here’s how to make sure your views stay published:
- Personal attacks on companies or individuals will not be allowed. Insults and character assassinations will not be tolerated.
- Stick to the point. This is a site for real estate professionals and others who are interested in real estate issues.
- Do not copy material from other sources, except in brief quotes, with the source acknowledged.
- Do not make comments that are threatening, defamatory (for example: alleging criminal activity by an individual), obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others.
- Do not make false or misleading statements. Do not pretend to be someone you are not.
- Please refrain from posting commercial advertisements. For information about advertising in REM, click here.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
The views expressed in the comments section of this website are those of the participants alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of REM. If you have any questions or concerns about our reader comments, please email our Editor.